Accédez à votre compte, actualisez votre profil ou votre CV.
Nouvelle version, accessible à tousDécouvrez-la vite
Compliance Officer - kyc (H/F)
en un clin d'oeil
- Contrat : CDD
- Statut : Non Cadre
- Secteur d'activité : Banques, Etablissements de crédits
- Lieu de travail : Monaco
- Nombre de poste(s)
proposé(s) : 1
- Date de début : Dès que possible
- Durée : 6 mois
- Salaire : A négocier
- Expérience : 3 ans à 4 ans
- Langues étrangères : Anglais (bilingue)
Date de l'annonce : 26/02/2018
You will be responsible for delivering an excellent internal and external client experience for the OnBoarding function by consistently applying Anti-Money Laundering and Client Due Diligence (CDD) Policies and Procedure and the Monaco regulatory requirements. The maintenance of existing clients records and amendments is also part of the role, as well as an excellent advisory and support to the clients.
Opérationnel Performance and Service Management
- Review and assess new client on-boarding requests received on the platform, including the creation of the client record within the relevant internal database and document management system, review and sign off.
- Deal with varying levels of complexity within each application, with the client types ranging from individuals, companies, trusts, partnerships and charities. Some of these may be complex in structure.
- Review and assess complex amendments to existing client records, as well as for the administrative work related to the task.
- Communicate with the Private Banker and/or Private Banking Executives when reporting deficiencies found to allow the Private Banker to promptly resolve and return the required information/documentation so that clients are not disadvantaged in any way.
- Support and advise clients in terms of account openings area but also in other areas impacting the function.
- Liaise with the Onboarding team members and supervisor to highlight and address any areas of concern and/or identify and improve process efficiencies consistently.
- Act as a back-up of the other members of the team.
- Ensure their own skills & training are fully compliant & keep up to date with changes to the current Onboarding Policy and Procedures and will assist with the maintenance of team procedures.
- Master’s Degree or BAC+5 in Finances,
- 2-3 years’ experience in a KYC position,
- Strong awareness of CDB and Monaco legal AML requirements.
- Knowledge of the KYC and its application as well as strong knowledge of the current environment (FATCA, Cross border & Sanctions).
- Excellent PC skills, including the ability to analyse and interpret data using Word, Access and Excel is required.
- Experience in Banking Operations systems such as Avaloq would be beneficial.
- Fluent in English and French.
Dans le cadre de sa politique diversité, Manpower étudie, à compétences égales, toutes candidatures dont celles de personnes en situation de handicapPostuler avec Postuler à cette offre
Annonce publiée par
Agence Manpower :
57 RUE GRIMALDI
Date de l'annonce : 26/02/2018