Accédez à votre compte, actualisez votre profil ou votre CV.
Nouvelle version, accessible à tousDécouvrez-la vite
Assistant Banquier privé (H/F)
en un clin d'oeil
- Contrat : CDI
- Statut : Non Cadre
- Secteur d'activité : Banques, Etablissements de crédits
- Lieu de travail : Monaco
- Nombre de poste(s)
proposé(s) : 1
- Date de début : Dès que possible
- Salaire : Selon expérience
- Expérience : 2 ans Minimum
- Langues étrangères : Anglais Professionnel (courant)
Date de l'annonce : 20/04/2018
You will assist the Private Banker in acquiring, servicing and retaining clients to deliver overall business goals. You become a key point of contact for the client for day-to-day operational matters, support the Private Banker in marketing WIM products to clients and support the team in the delivery of its targets and goals.
- Assist Private Bankers in management of day-today administration on client relationships including attending meetings (to observe/take notes), preparation of file notes, drafting of letters and other documentation, annual client reviews, etc all overseen and signed-off by the Private Banker.
- Respond to client requests, owning task execution end to end, working pro-actively with Operations, Business Management to ensure delivery, resolve issues and reduce errors.
- Assist Private Bankers in ensuring adherence to the Global KYC policy and complying with all regulatory and the bank’s requirements/procedures/controls and recognizing/managing risk.
- Identify opportunities to improve current procedures and ways of working to the benefit of the clients and along with aiding in the implementation of the change.
- Support and monitor relationships with the clients, working alongside the Private Banker to ensure quality service is provided at all times.
- Ensure quality, accurate and timely execution of all client and administrative items and reporting of all risk events and complaints.
- Act as the key contact point for clients dealing with day-to-day administration across the range of services and products.
- Act as liaison between Private Banker and specialist product areas, e.g. Investment Management, Credit, Fiduciary, etc. to ensure the smooth operation of all services.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a client facing or in a Private Banker Assistant role or similar industry, as well as a strong investment, fiduciary and banking product knowledge,
- Knowledge of regulatory issues/WIM procedures and sound knowledge of banking and operational procedures, plus lending and understanding of security requirements.
- Up to date knowledge of relevant changes in the marketplace, products, legislation and regulation and understands the implications to the role (e.g. anti-money laundering & KYC).
- Fluent in English and French.
Dans le cadre de sa politique diversité, Manpower étudie, à compétences égales, toutes candidatures dont celles de personnes en situation de handicapPostuler avec Postuler à cette offre
Annonce publiée par
Agence Manpower :
57 RUE GRIMALDI
Date de l'annonce : 20/04/2018